My Guide Website?
From Split or Trogir: Krka National Park Economy Tour35 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip from Split or Trogir to Krka Waterfalls. Marvel at Skradinski Buk, a spectacular cliff waterfall. Relax, swim, eat, or take a scenic stroll on the beach in beautiful Primošten.
- Discover one of the most beautiful locations of Central Dalmatia
- Get back to nature at Krka National Park
- Visit the village of Ethno to take a look at the historic mills
- Free time for swimming, relaxing or maybe late lunch
- Marvel at the beautiful picturesque town of Primošten
DescriptionStart your day with a relaxing drive from Split or Trogir. Discover one of the most beautiful locations of Central Dalmatia on a day trip to Krka National Park. Get stunning views of the abundant greenery and pretty villages. See some of the old water mills still in use today, and look for native wildlife including rare birds. Primarily created for scientific, educational, and recreational activities, the national park is home to more than 200 species of birds, including osprey, golden eagle, and peregrine falcon. Visit the 19th-century mills in the historic village of Ethno and walk through the forest and back to the waterfalls. Later, take a bus ride to Primošten and get to know this picturesque town. Enjoy free time for swimming, relaxing, or grabbing a late lunch (costs not included).
IncludesDriver Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Entrance ticket to National Park Krka price (only HRK cash): April, May, October: adults 85,00kn; students 40,00kn; children 7 to 18 years 40,00kn; children under 7 years enter for free June, July, August, September: adults 160,00kn; students 70,00kn; children 7 to 18 years 70,00kn; children under 7 years enter for free Students must present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise, they will need to pay an adult price Payment method: cash HRK, please prepare the exact amount