My Guide Website?
From Split: Krka Waterfalls Day Trip & Split Old Town Tour1777 Reviews
Explore Krka National Park on a day trip from Split and visit the charming town of Primošten or Skradin. Swim or enjoy wine tasting before returning to Split for an Old Town walking tour.
- Explore some of Croatia’s most beautiful natural hotspots, including beautiful waterfalls
- Breathe in the fresh air as you explore your lush natural surroundings
- Mold your day to suit you, with an optional guided tour at Krka National Park and free time in Primošten
- Check out medieval Primošten, its beloved beaches, and UNESCO-nominated vineyards
- Discover ancient Diocletian's Palace and Split Old Town on a guided walking tour
DescriptionEmbark on an adventure to explore the beautiful Krka Waterfalls National Park, one of Croatia's most famous natural wonders. Spanning over 110 square km, explore the Skradinski Buk area, home to 7 waterfalls and a diverse range of flora and fauna. Starting early in the morning from the Split city center, hop on board an air-conditioned bus with free Wi-Fi. Your tour leader will share useful tips and insights as you make your way to the ethno village of Lozovac before entering the park. Choose between a 45-minute walking tour with your guide or exploring the park on your own for a couple of hours. During high season, ride the bus to Primošten for 2 hours of free time. Enjoy a 1-hour optional wine-tasting tour, relax with a swim, savor local cuisine, or take a scenic stroll through the medieval streets. Arrive back in Split between 5:30-5:45 PM. During the low season, either choose an optional 1-hour wine tasting tour near Skradin, spend time in Skradin, or use your remaining time in the park. Arrive back in Split around 4:00-4:15 PM. After returning to Split, explore the Old Town area and Diocletian's Palace with an optional and guided walking tour that you can take any day during your stay at 6:30 PM.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi Guided walking tour of Ethno Museum, watermills, and Europe's 1st hydroelectric power station Skip-the-line entry ticket to Krka National Park (if option selected) Tasting of 3 wines with prosciutto, cheese, and pâtés (if option selected) Free time in Skradin (April, May, and October) Free time in Primošten (June-September) Split Old Town and Diocletian's Palace walking tour (available to join on any day at 6:30 PM)
- Krka National Park can be very crowded in summer • Swimming isn't allowed in the national park • Choose an option that includes your Krka NP entry ticket to avoid buying it on the day of the tour and benefit from a 25% discount on the ticket price
- In April, May, and October, when the weather is too cold, the tour will visit Skradin instead of Primošten (June - September)
- An entry ticket to Krka NP is necessary and can be bought either when booking (if the option is selected) or during the trip from your guide
- If you don't buy a ticket for wine tasting in advance, you can purchase one on the day of the tour for €15 in Skradin and €20 in Primošten
- Krka NP tickets: €30 for adults; €15 for students and children 7-17 (June-September); €12 for adults and €7.50 for students and children 7-17 (April & May); €16 for adults and €10 for students and children 7-17 (October)
- This tour includes a walking tour of Split Old Town and Diocletian's palace (available daily at 6:30 PM)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 50%
Reserve Your Experience
From €48.00€24.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today