My Guide Website?
From Split Area: Krka National Park Private Tour10 Reviews
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Swim in crystal clear waters, and see the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe. Take a cruise down the Krka River and marvel at the Skradinski Buk waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Europe's largest travertine cascades at the Skradinski Buk waterfalls
- Admire the crystal-clear waters of the Krka River
- Explore the waterfall surrounds on a wooden walkway
- Discover Europe's first hydroelectric power station
- Visit the Ethno Museum in one of the old mills
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Split city center on a full-day tour to one of Croatia’s most beautiful national parks at Krka. Meet your guide at the Golden Gate of the Diocletian Palace and climb into an air-conditioned car for a 1-hour transfer to Krka National Park. Upon arrival, head to the small town of Skradin to take a short boat cruise down the Krka River. Disembark at the Skradinski Buk waterfalls, and marvel at Europe’s largest travertine cascade system. Enjoy approximately 4 hours of free time to spend as you like. Opt to explore the falls and surrounding forest by the wooden walkways. Breathe in the fresh air and admire the breathtaking wild scenery. Take the option to visit the Ethno Museum in one of the old mills and learn about Croatian history and heritage. See the remains of ancient settlements and small stone houses, along with the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe.
IncludesLicensed English-speaking guide Transport by new, high class, air-conditioned car/minivan/bus Electric boat ride Tourist insurance and VAT
- Swimming at Krka National Park is not allowed Children under 7 years old can join the tour for free if they are accompanied by an adult