My Guide Website?
From Hvar: Yacht Tour to the Pakleni Islands47 Reviews
Escape from Hvar's hustle and bustle with a sailing adventure on this tour to the Pakleni islands. Spend the day taking in stunning landscapes, snorkeling in clear waters, and paddle boarding.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind in your hair as you experience the beauty of the Pakleni islands
- Enjoy exciting activities like snorkeling and stand up paddle boarding
- Capture shots of remote and secluded beaches to share with friends back home
- Have some free time to explore the shops, bars, and cafes on one of the islands
- Keep your own drinks ice-cold in the yacht's fridge without any extra fees
DescriptionFeel the excitement of sailing on a modern 36-foot yacht to the Pakleni island chain from the city of Hvar. Choose from a group trip to the island or a more exclusive private trip. The yacht can accommodate a max of 8 guests so you will have your own privacy. If you are a bigger group you will deploy on a 2 yachts Board the ship and listen to a short safety briefing and introduction to the ship. Snap some pictures of Hvar as you depart. Have the chance to manoeuvre the yacht yourself on days where the weather conditions are optimal, or sit back and let your professional skipper do the sailing for you. Soak up some sun while you sail to the Pakleni islands. Stop for an hour at a natural bay where you can snorkel or paddle through the turquoise waters. Get back on the ship and make your way around the islands. Dive into the water at another bay and have some free time to explore the islands. Buy a coffee at a local café or head to a bar for a tropical cocktail concoction. Cruise back to your starting point in Hvar.
IncludesSkipper Stand up paddleboard Snorkel masks and lifejackets 4-hour cruise Fuel
- It is recommend to book this tour in advance
- In case of bad weather, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund will be provided
- 2trips per day are offered and one in the morning at 10:00 am and the other one is in the afternoon at 2:30 pm