From Dubrovnik: Private Speedboat Cruise to Mljet
Enjoy stunning panoramic views as you sail towards one of the most beautiful Islands in Croatia. Discover the last hidden jewel of the Adriatic, the island of Mljet and its hidden bays and crystal clear waters in the comfort of a private speedboat.
- Visit Saplunara, one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia
- Visit the stunning National Park Mljet
- Discover the best hidden beaches and bays around the island and stop to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe
- Take in panoramic views as you sail towards Mljet
DescriptionThe mythical Greek hero and King of Ithaca, Odysseus, is said to have been lured and made hostage by the nymph Calypso after being shipwrecked on the island of Mljet. Now popular for its breathtaking National Park, the island is a forested paradise with miraculous sea lakes and a Benedictine monastery dating back to the 12th century. Sail from Dubrovnik towards the island of Mljet, taking in the beautiful scenery of the Dubrovnik riviera. Consult with your skipper to set your own itinerary for the day and make the most of your time. Visit National Park Mljet, only reachable by boat, and wander forest trails leading to two saltwater lakes. Visit the island in the center of the larger lake to check out the monastery and have a bite to eat. Or eat at a seaside restaurant in town and check out some of the island's peaceful, sun-soaked beaches. Enjoy a full-day of exploration around one of the most beautiful islands in Croatia.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off (Dubrovnik area) Bottled Water Soft drinks and beer Snorkel masks Go Pro camera Dry bags Floaties Fuel additional cost (150 euro) Skipper additional cost (70 euro) Lunch Stand up paddle board (SUP) available at additional cost Underwater scooter available at additional cost
- • This tour is not recommended for participants who are pregnant or who have serious medical conditions • The departure time is considered to be the start of the tour. If you are late you will have less time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability