From Dubrovnik: Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls Full-Day Tour432 Reviews
Explore the historic city of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina on a full-day tour from Dubrovnik. Drive along the scenic coast of the Adriatic Sea and get back to nature at the tufa cascades of the Kravice Waterfalls.
- Savor the local cuisine of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- See the famous monuments of Mostar, such as the reconstructed Old Bridge
- Get back to nature at the Kravice Waterfalls
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel or apartment, depart Dubrovnik and travel by air-conditioned vehicle along the beautiful coast of Croatia. Head north along the coastal road and pass the pretty seaside villages of the Adriatic Sea. Get panoramic views of the Elaphiti Islands and stop for a coffee in the town of Neum. Wander the cobblestone streets of the bazaar on arrival and experience the city's multi-cultural and multi-faith vibe on almost every corner. Admire the slender minarets of the Middle Mosque and the ornate wooden balconies of the everyday houses. Enjoy some authentic food in one of the local restaurants before making your way to the Kravice Waterfalls. Marvel at the tufa cascades of the Trebižat River, and then depart In the late afternoon for the return trip to Dubrovnik.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Guide All taxes, fees and handling charges Tour escort Entrance fees Food and drinks
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel • You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- The schedule of this tour is subject to change due to the traffic, border controls or other unforeseeable conditions
- Please note that the pickup location might be a couple of minutes walk from your apartment, room or hotel, as vehicles cannot enter some streets
- Please note, entrance fee for waterfalls (cash only): June 1 to October 1 €10 (80 kuna), October 2 to May 31 €5 (40 kuna)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability