From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Trip to Kotor and Perast44 Reviews
Experience the Mediterranean as it used to be on a day trip to Montenegro from Dubrovnik. Sail down the Adriatic coast and see one of the most beautiful bays in the world. Explore the Old Town of Kotor and the charming town of Perast at leisure.
- Spend the day in the most beautiful towns of Montenegro
- Cruise down the Adriatic coast
- Explore the hidden pearls of Kotor Bay
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your accommodation in Dubrovnik and drive to the border crossing with Montenegro to climb aboard a boat and cruise to Kotor. Admire the Venetian port and defensive city walls from the water. Get breathtaking views of the fjord and learn more about the cultural heritage of Boka Kotorska Bay. Enjoy some free time to explore the monuments of the Old Town. Board the boat again and sail to the small town of Perast. Visit the artificial island of Our Lady of the Rocks on arrival, and get some free time for lunch in the beautiful town center. Stroll the streets to find Baroque palaces, Orthodox monuments and other UNESCO World Heritage monuments at your own pace. Marvel at the stone defense towers that remain untouched by modern-day tourism, and follow in the footsteps of Russian czars and Venetian princes who sailed in Kotor Bay in days gone by. Return to Perast by air-conditioned bus or minivan, and continue to Dubrovnik after the border crossing.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (if option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan Professional guide Sightseeing cruise Local taxes Entrance fees Food and drinks Lunch Gratuities (recommended)
- For safety reasons, the local operator may change the transportation from boat to a coach in the event of bad weather. In the event of any change, the tour will operate by coach and the boat ride will be provided from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks. In the event of the tour is cancelled, you will be given a full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability