My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: 2-Hour Game of Thrones Tour & Cruise261 Reviews
Sail into the amazing world of Game of Thrones and experience the magic of King’s Landing on this one of a kind 2-hour cruise and walking tour of locations where the series was filmed.
- Sail the same ship on which Daenerys Targaryen sailed in the series
- Gain an insight into the filming of Game of Thrones from your tour guide
- Relax while sipping on a Game of Thrones cocktail
- Take unique photos in costumes on the ship and on the Iron Throne
- Walk through the Old Town accompanied by your tour guide
- Discover locations where the series was filmed
- Hear interesting details about the characters and events from behind the scenes
DescriptionNot only is Dubrovnik a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it's also the home of King's Landing, the capital of the seven kingdoms, overlooking Blackwater Bay. In Game of Thrones, a series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin, adapted from 'A Song of Ice and Fire,' Dubrovnik was used to represent the King’s Landing. Locations used in the show include: St. Dominic Street, Lokrum Island, the Rector's Palace and Sponza Palace, Fort Lovrijenac, Fort Bokar and the Minčeta Tower. The production also used the nearby Trsteno Arboretum. Join the Karaka ship that was used in the making of Game of Thrones on a cruise around delightful Dubrovnik. Relax while sipping on a Game of Thrones-inspired cocktail and enjoy views of King’s Landing. Major Thrones enthusiasts can take photos in costumes on the ship and on the Iron Throne — a perfect memory of your visit to magical Westeros. Back on shore, walk through the Old Town accompanied by your tour guide and discover locations where the series was filmed. Hear interesting details about the characters and events from behind the scenes, before ending the tour in the Old Town.
IncludesExperienced tour guide Panoramic cruise Walking tour of the Old Town Photos in costumes and on the Iron Throne Dragon blood cocktail (non-alcoholic for kids) Official Game of Thrones souvenirs Bar
- Dress code: Casual/light sports clothes
- The tour includes a walking tour through the Old Town, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with limited mobility and is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is independently operated and not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- Please note that in case weather conditions on the sea are too dangerous, the tour will be rescheduled or canceled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now