My Guide Website?
Fazana: Guided Dolphin Watching Sightseeing Cruise at Sunset203 Reviews
Experience bottlenose dolphins playing and feeding during the hours of sunset on this sightseeing cruise. Head into the waters of Brijuni National Park and try to spot as many dolphins as you can.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Observe dolphins of Adriatic sea
- Discover clear waters of Brijuni national park
- Enjoy beautiful sunset on boat
DescriptionExplore magnificent clear waters of Brijuni national park and spend time observing dolphins playing and eating in the time around sunset. Make some incredible pictures of this beautiful marine mammals from the boat. You will enjoy your tour on nice comfortable tour boat for 50 persons. Trip starts from main pier in Fazana and takes you in the waters of Brijuni national park where captain searches for dolphins. When he finds them the boat slows down and you start the main part of this excursion. Probability of seeing dolphins is over 90 percent. You can make many great photos with dolphins and sun setting on the horizon. Tour lasts from 1h 30min to max 2 h, depending how far captain needs to sail to find dolphins.
IncludesPet-friendly boat Soft drink Tour guide Restroom onboard
- In case of very bad weather you can postpone your tour for next day or get a full refund