Dubrovnik: Self-Guided Audio Tour1 Reviews
This enthralling audio guide tour of the beautiful city of Dubrovnik will captivate you by taking you on a journey where you will see sights such as the mighty St. John’s Fortress and the impressive Franciscan Monastery.
- Soak up the atmosphere and explore the city on a fully narrated self-guided audio tour
- Walk down the marble streets and see the old city walls while enjoying the breathtaking views of the sea
- See all the main sights in Dubrovnik and learn about the war in 1991
DescriptionDownload a vibrant MP3 self-guided audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour. Immerse yourself in the gem of Dubrovnik, the lively and spectacular city that has had a turbulent past but today is a beautiful and thriving urban city. On this audio tour, you will learn about the war in 1991 that devastated the town and how it turned into the safe city it is now. Walk down the marble streets and see the old city walls and mighty St. John’s Fortress while enjoying the breathtaking views of the sea. You'll also see Brsalje Square, the Franciscan Monastery, the Synagogue, Sponza Palace, Orlando's Column, St Blaise Church, Rector's Palace, the Dubrovnik Castle, Rupe Museum and the Marin Drzic House. There is also an optional addition to see the Dominican Monastery.
IncludesAudio-guided tour (English only) Walking tour Transportation Entrance fees Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing is advisable
- Please note that this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This tour is at your own pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability