My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Old Town Night Cruise on 16th-Century Karaka boat
Join this unforgettable 16th-Century Karaka night cruise in Dubrovnik, Croatia, from the Old Port to the New port. See the Old Town lit up at night and marvel at the epic views as you sail.
- Feel in awe as you see another side to Dubrovnik from the sea
- Sail from the Old Town Port to the New Port Gruz and admire the city lights
- Cruise on a historical 16th-century Karaka ship and enjoy the calm sea
- See the views of the Old City walls, the orange rooftops, and the architecture
- Watch the sunset over the Adriatic Sea and enjoy the music onboard
DescriptionEmbark on a 16th-century Karaka night boat and see a different perspective of Dubrovnik. Sit back, relax and listen to music as you sail from the Old Port to the New port. Meet your host at the Old Port to board the Karaka boat. Jump on, take a seat, relax and enjoy the views of the Dubrovnik as you sail toward the new port Gruž. Make sure you have your camera with you as you want to take photos of the stunning views. See the Old City walls, admire the rooftops, the calm sea, and the picturesque sunset. End your cruise on a high and enjoy this relaxing experience you won't forget in a hurry; if you are a fan of cruises and historical boats, this tour is right up your street.
IncludesBoat transfer Host/greeter
- The trip might be canceled due to bad weather if this happens you will get a refund or be able to pick an alternative date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€20.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today