My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Mostar and Kravice falls Small Groups Day Tour287 Reviews
Join this unforgettable day tour from Dubrovnik to Mostar and the Kravice Waterfalls. You will explore Old Town of Mostar and swim in the clear waters of the beautiful Kravice Waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get to know the old city of Mostar with a guided walking tour
- Discover the bazaars in Mostar and enjoy traditional Turkish coffee
- See the breathtaking Kravice Waterfalls and enjoy a swim in its waters
DescriptionFrom the meeting point in Dubrovnik, you'll make your way to Mostar, a culturally and ethnically diverse city, famous for its historic Unesco-protected Old Bridge (Stari Most) over the Neretva River. During your 3-hour visit to Mostar, you will enjoy a walking tour of the old city and have free time to relax and explore on your own. After taking the time to discover Mostar and sip some traditional Turkish coffee, you will head to Kravice Waterfalls on the Trebižat River. Enjoy a refreshing swim in its waters before heading back to Dubrovnik.
IncludesTransfer between all locations via minibus English tour guide Local guide in Mostar in Spanish or English (depending on the language selected)
- Required documentation: Passport/EU ID
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Please bring a swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, and a camera *If you are late to the meeting point the rest of the tour leaves, no refund