My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Guided Sunset Sea Kayaking with Snacks and Wine11 Reviews
Dive into a relaxing kayaking experience with this sunset paddle in Dubrovnik. See Dubrovnik's historic sites, paddle past Betina Cave's hidden beach, and enjoy a glass of wine near Lokrum Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Paddle with an experienced english speaking guide in a small groups
- Admire Dubrovnik City Walls and discover the island of Lokrum
- Explore hidden caves, coves and beaches, savor the on-sea stops
- Relax and enjoy the sunset with the glass of wine
- Learn to paddle with us, no prior kayaking experience needed
DescriptionYour guide will prepare you for your Dubrovnik paddling adventure. We’ve made the paddling and safety instructions super easy for you. Our guide will demonstrate kayaking and safety techniques and provide you with the life vest and waterproof bags for your belongings. The tour is easy going with plenty of stops along the way, so that anyone can enjoy it, with or without previous paddling experience. Tranquil and romantic, our sunset kayaking tour offers a truly unique perspective of the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Paddle from Pile Gate to the hidden beach in Betina Cave and take in some of the most beautiful sunset views of the city walls and the wild coastlines surrounding them. Enjoy a glass of wine while stopping off at a beautiful vantage point near Lokrum Island to watch the sun setting slowly behind the city. As well as exploring at the most magical time of day, you’ll receive personalised attention from your guide in a small group limited to only 10 kayaks. By the end of the tour we’ll get you to that state of mind where everything just feels so…easy. So, we’ll just paddle slowly back along the coastline and the city walls, and let you have plenty of photo opp breaks with breathtaking backdrops.
IncludesUse of kayak, paddles, life vests (child sizes available) and snorkelling equipment Professional english speaking local guide Waterproof bags & barrels for personal belongings Snacks Bottled water 0.5l A glass of wine Insurance
- The tour is 7.5 kilometres long. If you are not able to finish it and transport must be booked you will be charged full amount for these services. The tour is English only. You must understand and speak English for safety reasons. Children must paddle in a double kayak with one other adult Late arrivals will not be refunded Due to limited kayak storage space please bring only what you need. You will be paddling in a double kayak. Individual travellers without partners are paired up with other individuals There are no toilets onsite or along the tour route. Please use the toilet prior to arrival for check-in Tour time and route are subject to weather and sea conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather or sea conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund Guests will be charged for any equipment they damage through negligence During the high season, Betina cave beach may be crowded. If this is an issue for you, please consider booking this tour