Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Tour with Hidden Walls354 Reviews
Transport yourself to King's Landing with this Game of Thrones walking tour. See all the famous sites in a group tour led by an expert local guide.
- Tour the city with a local English-speaking tour guide
- See many of the historical sites in Dubrovnik and photos of how they looked in Game of Thrones
- Visit the 'Hidden Walls', the Northern Outer Wall fortifications (Predziđe)
- Discover where the King's Landings riots took place
- See the steps where Cersei began her infamous 'Walk of Shame'
- Hear anecdotes from your expert guide about the production of the show
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the city of ‘King’s Landing’ with a guided tour of Dubrovnik’s famous sights, as seen in Game of Thrones. Explore Westeros’ capital city with local guides, who will take you to the most famous filming locations and let you in on the secrets of its production. Instantly recognize where parts of the story played out while your guide shares anecdotes and shows you iconic images from the series. Start your tour at the iconic Clock Tower in the Old Town before heading up the famed old steps leading to the Northern Outer Wall fortification (Predziđe), the 'Hidden Walls'. Imagine Tyrion’s escape through the tunnels here, Cersei watching the Mountain train, and Tommen and Cersei’s talk about love and power. Next, head to the nearby Pile Gate to see where Jaime Lannister’s return and the riots in King’s Landing took place. Take photos of the scenic Pile Bay, the setting for Princess Myrcella leaving for Dorne and Sansa’s plotting with Lord “Littlefinger” Baelish. Then take a stroll down Dubrovnik’s historical main street, Stradun, while your guide tells you about other movies and series that have chosen to film here. You will find the Jesuit Steps at the end of this street, where Cersei began her famous ‘Walk of Shame’. Head to the top and imagine what she saw as she walked down the steps before the end of the tour.
IncludesLicensed expert guide Admission ticket to the 'Hidden Walls' (if option selected) A visit to the Bokar Fortress Photo opportunity on the Iron Throne Gratuities Entrance to the Dubrovnik City Walls
- • This tour might not be suitable for people with mobility issues due to the steps and stairs in Dubrovnik • Please note that the 'Hidden Walls' ticket is for the Northern Outer Wall fortifications (Predziđe), not the Dubrovnik City Walls
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY