My Guide Website?
Baška: Rab Island and Zavratnica Fjord Boat Tour with Lunch18 Reviews
Journey to the islands of Grgur and Rab on this full-day boat trip from Baška. Go for a dip in the crystal-clear waters of the Zavratnica fjord and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a hotel.
- Discover the hidden treasures in the Adriatic Sea like a sunken WW2 ship
- Capture pictures of stunning views as you pass the uninhabited island of Grgur
- Explore the ancient town of Rab and sit down to a flavor-packed buffet lunch
- Experience the thrill of swimming through the waters of the Zavratnica fjord
- Ride aboard a comfortable and well-maintained boat with a covered seating area
DescriptionSpend a day on the water with this boat tour from Baška. See the island of Grgur which was home to a political prison, eat your fill of mouth-watering dishes with a buffet lunch on the island of Rab, and see the remains of a sunken ship at the Zavratnica fjord. Meet your guide in the morning in Baška and hop aboard a spacious and comfortable boat. Feel the wind in your hair as you relax in the covered seating area on the way past the island of Grgur which was home to a former women's political prison. Continue to the town of Rab where you will have some free time to discover this 3,000-year-old town. Sit down to a delectable buffet lunch with dishes like cakes, fruit, and ice cream at a local hotel in Rab before heading to the Zavratnica fjord. View the remains of a wrecked ship from World War II at the Zavratnica fjord. Stop to swim in the turquoise waters while looking up at the dramatic Velebit Mountains which surround you. Glide past the island of Grgur once more on the way back to your meeting point in Baška in the evening light.
IncludesCruise Guide Zavratnica Fjord entry fee Buffet lunch
- This tour is offered throughout the summer