My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Elaphite Islands Day Cruise on a Karaka Ship518 Reviews
Enjoy an excursion to the Elaphite Islands on a day cruise from Dubrovnik on board a unique ship. Experience the magnificent landscape, sandy beaches, and picturesque little towns that surround the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the three most beautiful islands in the Dubrovnik archipelago
- Snorkel underneath the waves and spot the diverse local marine life
- Learn about the area's unique history from a knowledgeable guide
- Discover Šipan island, the largest of the Elaphite islands, and Sudurad
- Take in the views of the clear Adriatic waters as you cruise the area
DescriptionSail from Dubrovnik to the Elaphite Islands on this guided day trip in a traditional Karaka ship. Visit the islands of Koločep, Šipan, and Lopud. Take a refreshing dip in the sea and explore the underwater world with high-quality snorkeling gear. Your full-day trip begins by sailing to Koločep, an island covered with pine forest and home to a picturesque fishing village located on the bay. Continue on to the town of Suđurađ on the island of Šipan, a fishing port that’s home to the 16th-century villa of the Skočibuha family. Your last stop is the island of Lopud, a place with a long naval tradition and home to many famous captains and sailors. Finally, there will be time for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing on one of the sandy beaches.
IncludesGuided cruise on the Karaka ship Bottled water and one additional drink of your choice Hotel pickup, if option selected Snorkeling equipment with a €20 deposit to be paid onboard
- Light or casual sports clothes are appropriate
- Be sure to bring a camera, sunglasses, a hat, a swimsuit, and a towel • Please note that this tour requires good weather and a minimum number of travelers; if it is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- In April, May and from August 21-31 the tour departs at 4 PM; from September 1-15, the tour departs at 3:30 PM; starting September 16 until October 31, the tour departs at 3 PM