My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik City Tour: Panoramic Ride & Old Town Walk7 Reviews
Take a 3.5 hours tour and enjoy panoramic view from Mt Srd and guided walking tour through the old town. Explore city landmarks by van and on foot. Enjoy convenient pick-up and drop-off from Port Gruz
- Discover city by walking tour through the old town with a licensed guide
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Mt. Srdj summit (Dubrovnik cable car station)
- See river Ombla, bridge, Mt. Srđ summit and filming locations of Game of Thrones
- Enjoy the ride in comfortable air-conditioned van with free Wi-Fi
- Starting point from cruise port and old town
DescriptionGet the most out of your day with this three-in-one small-group size group Dubrovnik City Tour; panoramic sightseeing ride, guided walking tour through the Old town and return transfer from cruise ship. Choose one of numerous daily departure times, start either from cruise port or old town and enjoy in uniqueness of this beautiful city. Local tour guide will pick you up on starting point and take you first on Dubrovnik's bridge for a brief stop. An architectural attraction that will offer you wonderful view of Gruž harbour with all the cruise ships, peninsula Lapad and nearby islands. Further you will go off the beaten path and reveal secret location that means life for city - spring of river Ombla. The river is a karst phenomenon born in neighboring Bosnia. Near the city it flows under the mountain and springs in Croatia. You will see the ruins of 15th-century summer residence of the famous poet Marin Držić and feel the power of the rushing water. The most exiting part is coming next. You will go up the hill Srđ to the top for a breathtaking view of the old town, nature park Lokrum island and ancient Cavtat. When you reach the summit, enjoy a 20-minute break as your guide points out the neighboring countries and tells you the story about Fort Imperial. Now, the road leads you down in city where you get off the van and go to explore the old town on a 1.5-hour sightseeing walking tour. Meet your guide at Pile gate and walk through the narrow streets of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pass by Great Onofrio fountain (which is supplied with water from the spring of Ombla), Franciscan monastery (which houses the old pharmacy), Dominican monastery, St. Blaise church, cathedral, explore old port and find out everything you ever wanted to know about Dubrovnik's rich history. Enjoy some more free time before you get to the meeting point, at previously arranged time, for transfer back to the port.
IncludesFully A/C comfortable touristic vehicle with free Wi-Fi Port Gruz, Pile Gate pickup and drop-off Professional driver-guide and live commentary on board during the scenic drive Licensed local guide for the walking tour through Dubrovnik old town Insurance Trained and experienced guide who will describe the monuments and history throughout the tour
- Due to uneven surfaces and a moderate amount of walking, guests have to be able to get on and off transportation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Old Town walking tour and panoramic ride have small-sized groups for more personalized experience so you can enjoy the benefits of a group price while preserving the feel of private tour
- Departures at 09:30, 10:00, 14:30 and 15:00 have walking tour first and then panoramic ride. Departure at 12:00 has 1 hour break between driving and walking portion.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€45.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today