Dubrovnik: 1.5-Hour Old Town Guided Walking Tour1320 Reviews
Enjoy a 90-minute walking tour into the historic heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Visit the city’s major landmarks and hear stories of how Dubrovnik became one of the world’s most prosperous and advanced maritime republics.
- Explore the heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town and learn how the city became one of the most prosperous and advanced maritime republics for centuries
- Visit Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks, including the Franciscan Monastery, D’Onofrio’s Fountain, and Orlando’s Column
- Hear mesmerizing stories and facts that make up over 1,400 years of Dubrovnik’s history, including the classical period of the Republic of Ragusa
- Stroll through the Old Town with a local guide, licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism
DescriptionTake a 1.5 hour walk through Dubrovnik’s beautiful Old Town and discover how the city became one of the most prosperous and advanced of all the historic maritime republics. As you step through the gates of Dubrovnik’s old city walls, you will be taking a step back in time, losing yourself in the grandeur and beauty of this culturally influential city. Beginning at Pile Gate, at the storied western entrance to the Old Town, your local guide will lead you to Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks (you won't enter any churches or museums). See D’Onofrio’s Fountain, Orlando’s Column, Rector’s Palace, and many more. Take in the beautiful sights, and listen as your guide shares mesmerizing stories and remarkable facts from over 1,400 years of Dubrovnik’s dramatic history, including the classical period of the Republic of Ragusa. This 1.5-hour tour will give you a thorough background on the essential role Dubrovnik played in the civilized world’s history. You will learn about the city’s impressive economic, social, and cultural achievements over the centuries, and immerse yourself in the city’s electric atmosphere.
IncludesGuided walk conducted by a professional local tourist guide, licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism Gratuities
- Please contact the vendor for alternative language and private tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability