My Guide Website?
Day Tour from Dubrovnik - Korčula and Pelješac Wine Tasting
A fairytale island, Korcula is one of the Adriatic’s jewels, on this day tour from Dubrovnik enjoy not only beautiful Korcula but historic Ston and the Peljesac Peninsula’s famous wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Enjoy free time in Ston, known for its majestic medieval city walls
- Enjoy boat ride trought Pelješac chanal from Orebić to Korčula old town
- Try best croatian wines
- See Korcula island, known as Croatia’s Santorini,
- Take in views of the beautiful Adriatic Sea and the Peljesac Peninsula
DescriptionThe boarding of passengers from 07:30 to 08:00. At 09:30 we will arrive to the town of Ston where the passengers will have free time for coffee, sightseeing, taking photos of the walls and, upon wish, it is possible to visit the Ston saltworks. At 10:30 we will travel to the town of Orebić and get there around 11:45. Then we will take a 15-minute boat ride to the old town on the island of Korčula. We should reach the island around noon, and then the passengers will have free time for sightseeing of the old town and lunch at the recommended restaurant. Possible going to the beach. At 15:00 is the gathering at the port for travelling back to Orebić. Upon arrival there, we will visit a local winery. At 15:45 we will reach the winery where the passengers can taste local wines from Pelješac and buy the wines they like. Then we will return to the town of Dubrovnik, with foreseen arrival there around 17:30-18:00. The passengers will be returned to their boarding locations. Duration: 07:30 – 18:00 Tour guide in mini bus included in price Currency HRK Recommended: carrying swimming equipment Wine tasting included in the price of excursion
IncludesProfessional English speaking driver Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned vehicle Transfer by boat from Orebic to Korcula Wine tasting
- In off season to organise this tour I need to have minimum 4 people. Tour transport will be organised depending how many people we have that day maybe car or van or coach. We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber if I don't answer the call's because when I am on tour in another country it is expensive for me to answer the calls so I allways connect to wifi so I check my e-mails or What's up or Viber.