Blue Cave and Hvar by Speedboat from Split and Trogir4 Reviews
Discover the Mediterranean as it used to be on a full-day trip by speedboat to the islands of the Dalmatian archipelago. Experience a miracle of nature at the Blue Cave, find a nice spot for lunch in Hvar, and more.
- Visit four beautiful islands off the coast of Dalmatia
- Cross the Adriatic Sea by speedboat
- Experience the wonder of nature at the magnificent Blue Cave
- Swim in crystal clear waters on the small island of Budikovac
- Explore the beautiful town of Hvar on Hvar island
DescriptionClimb aboard a speedboat in Split or Trogir, and then journey across the Adriatic Sea to the island of Biševo. Enjoy stunning views of the archipelago on the 1.5-hour crossing, and then get help from the crew to enter the Blue Cave with all the information you need. Arrive at the exact time when the sunlight reflects through the sea bottom and bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light. Continue to Monk Seal Cave to enter the home of the Mediterranean monk seal in the speedboat. Next, cross to the island of Vis and visit the small fishing village of Komiža. Get some free time to explore on your own and enjoy a coffee. Move on to Stiniva Beach, declared the most beautiful beach by European Best Destinations in 2016. Visit the serene island of Budikovac, where the unofficial population of one person runs the restaurant with an animal farm and a vegetable garden. Go for a swim in the turquoise lagoon, and then make your way to the beautiful town of Hvar on Hvar island. Stop to take in the panoramic view of the Pakleni Islands, and then enjoy an easy walk around the town at leisure.
IncludesSpeedboat ride Skipper Admission to the Blue Cave Cold water Life jackets Insurance VAT/taxes
- If the sea is too rough, or if there is bad weather, the tour will be rescheduled for the next day for safety reasons. If you are not able to go on any other day you will be refunded in full
- The departure time and itinerary is subject to change due to peak season crowds or the weather conditions in agreement with the skipper
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women, people with serious back or neck problems, and children under 3 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability