My Guide Website?
Adrenaline Quad Safari- Military Tour6 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the island of Vis alongside some of Croatia's military history on this quad tour. You'll go on an on-road and off-road trip with an experienced guide who will guide you through the area's historical and natural sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Take in panoramic views at the highest peak on the island
- Explore the artillery and rocket base at Stupišče
- Check out the atomic shelter at Command Post Vis
DescriptionGo on an unforgettable ride around the beautiful island of Vis and explore Croatian history along the way on this quad tour. Drive up to the island's highest peak at Mount Hum for unbeatable views of the island and surrounding nature. Step back in time at the old artillery base at Stupišče. Visit the atomic shelter at Command Post Vis and learn about the rich history of these places. Round off your adrenaline-filled adventure with an exciting off-road ride through the hidden forrest paths in the center of the island.
IncludesPickup and drop-off ATV Helmets Guide Glowes
- One person rides on one quad. When you buy a ticket for children under the age of 16, they will have to ride with an adult on the same quad