Best Museums and Galleries in Zagreb
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Croatia team
Croatia encompasses vast cultural offerings from churches, museums and architectural masterpieces including 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Their significance and beauty are inspiring!
Find out for yourself why Split was declared one of the world's most fascinating UNESCO cities to live in. While taking in a day of cultural sight seeing do not forget to stop for a bite to eat in a local diner we recommend trying a local dish specific to the region you are in.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option