My Guide Website?
Split: Krka Waterfalls Trip with Boat Cruise and Swimming3326 Reviews
Embark on a day trip to Krka National Park from Split. Join a river cruise and admire picturesque waterfalls with free time for swimming and sightseeing in the medieval town of Primošten.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the beautiful Skradinski Buk Falls and learn about its nature and history
- Take a panoramic cruise up the river from the town of Skradin to Skradinski Buk
- Admire spectacular views of the Dalmatian's coastline on the way back to Split
- Have a swim on Primošten's pebble beaches or explore its cobblestone streets
- Travel alongside a local guide and enjoy free time to explore on your own
DescriptionJoin a tour of Krka Waterfalls from Split by bus or upgrade your experience to include private transport by car. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the cascading natural wonders that are the waterfalls of the Krka National Park and learn about this natural site from your local guide. After a 90-minute journey away from Split in an air-conditioned tour bus, you will discover this fairytale-like and highly sought-after attraction, which is located in the middle of one of the sunniest areas of Croatia. Your first stop is the quaint little town of Skradin, whose origins date back to ancient times. After a 30-minute panoramic cruise through the magical entrance to the park, you will reach Skradinski Buk, the awe-inspiring highlight of the site. Also, learn about the location, including its history, through a guided tour inside the park. Enjoy a total of 3 hours in the park, allowing you to get the most out of this wondrous experience—from picnicking, snapping artsy photos to simply breathing it all in. Continue to the picturesque town of Primosten, where some of Croatia’s finest beaches can be found. Enjoy 2 hours of free time to go swimming, or explore the quaint cobblestone streets of the old town. You have the option to partake in wine tasting.
IncludesKrka river cruise Guide Insurance
- Swimming inside the park is prohibited by NP Krka authorities
- If you've booked an option without entry tickets to the park, you can get up to 30% off if you pay in cash on the day of the tour. Please prepare the exact amount in cash only for the entrance fee so you can get the tickets at a discounted price
- Discounted prices from June to September: Adults: €30; Student: €15; Children (7-17 years old): €15; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Discounted prices for April, May, and October: Adults: €16; Students: €10; Children: (7-17 years old); €10; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card (physical card only)
- Out of swimming season in April and the first half of May, we visit the town of Šibenik instead of Primošten
- Customers who arrive late and miss their departure time will not be entitled to a refund
- From June to October, Krka National Park is very crowded (up to 10,000 visitors a day)