My Guide Website?
Split: Krka Waterfalls Trip with Boat Cruise and Swimming617 Reviews
Embark on a day trip to Krka National Park from Split. Join a river cruise and admire picturesque waterfalls with free time for swimming and sightseeing in the medieval town of Primošten.
- Visit the beautiful Skradinski Buk Falls and learn about its nature and history
- Take a panoramic cruise up the river from the town of Skradin to Skradinski Buk
- See the first hydroelectric power station in Europe at Krka National Park
- Have a swim on Primošten's pebble beaches or explore its cobblestone streets
- Travel alongside a local guide and enjoy free time to explore on your own
DescriptionJoin a tour of Krka Waterfalls from Split by bus or upgrade your experience to include private transport by car. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the cascading natural wonders that are the waterfalls of the Krka National Park and learn about this natural site from your local guide. After a 90-minute journey away from Split in an air-conditioned tour bus, you will discover this fairytale-like and highly sought-after attraction, which is located in the middle of one of the sunniest areas of Croatia. Your first stop is the quaint little town of Skradin, whose origins date back to ancient times. After a 30-minute panoramic cruise through the magical entrance to the park, you will reach Skradinski Buk, the awe-inspiring highlight of the site. Also, learn about the location, including its history, through a guided tour inside the park. Enjoy a total of 3 hours in the park, allowing you to get the most out of this wondrous experience—from picnicking, snapping artsy photos to simply breathing it all in. Continue to the picturesque town of Primosten, where some of Croatia’s finest beaches can be found. Enjoy 2 hours of free time to go swimming, or explore the quaint cobblestone streets of the old town. You have the option to partake in wine tasting.
IncludesKrka river cruise Visit to the first hydroelectric power station in Europe Tour of the Ethno Museum and old mill Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan or bus Wi-Fi on the bus or minivan Roundtrip transfer to and from Split Guide Discount on entrance fee to the park (up to 30%) Free entry ticket for children 6 and under Insurance
- Swimming inside the park is prohibited by NP Krka authorities
- The price for the tour does not include the entrance fee to the park, but guests have up to a 30% discount on the entrance fee
- Please prepare the exact amount in cash only for the entrance fee to the park, so you can get the tickets at a discounted price
- From June to September: Adults: 30€; Student: 15€; Children (7-17 years old): 15€; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- From April, May and October: Adults: 16€; Students: 10€; Children: (7-17 years old); 10€; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card (physical card or screenshot)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 50%
Reserve Your Experience
From €54.00€27.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today