Best Croatia National Parks in Croatia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Croatia team
The rolling peaks of Sljeme, the sparkling Adriatic coastline, the majestic waterfalls of Pltivice or the pinewood forests of Istra, are unforgettable sights to see. Visit one of Croatia's National Parks and whatever you do, don't forget your camera!
Although Plitvice lakes is the nation's most popular national park, Krka, Kornati and Mjlet are all natural phenomenons that are often overlooked by tourists. Krka National Park organizes boat trips to a secluded isand within the park that is home to one of the oldest monasteries in Europe.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option