My Guide Website?
Split: Boat Tour of Blue Lagoon, Čiovo, & Labadusa Beach38 Reviews
Experience life on the most beautiful Lagoon of the Adriatic Sea on a guided speedboat tour. Explore Croatia's Blue Lagoon, Labadusa Beach, and Čiovo, relaxing amongst untouched nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Discover the Magic Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy the emerald water
- Driving on a Speed Boat
DescriptionWe will go together with our boat to the most beautiful lagoon of the Adriatic Sea, Blue Lagoon We will start from Split head to Trogir and visit beautiful Trogir, a small Venice ... a city under the protection of Unesco heritage In Trogir, you have an hour of sightseeing and enjoying the beautiful city districts, stop by the Tunaholic Fish Bar for a modern take on classic fish dishes, after that we get on our boat and in about twenty minutes we arrive at the Blue Lagoon Paradise on earth, beautiful landscape, clear sea dotted with emerald colours. There you can swim, dive, have a drink in good company or simply enjoy the boat's surroundings, peace and the summer sun. Let's go on, because the adventure is not over, we drive towards Čiovo and Labadusa beach, a beautiful small beach with rich content, followed by another quick dip, maybe lunch. On our boat trips, relaxation is the most important thing, to enjoy the natural beauties and that you return happy and fulfilled. Warning; Due to the sometimes unpredictable nature of the trip at sea, we cannot always guarantee that the route will be exactly the same We will do everything to make you satisfied
IncludesDriving with a Speed boat Diving Mask Safety Gear Foto of the tour Bottle of water 0.5 l Wine
- For German and French tourists, printed material about the excursion on the boat is available, there is no guide
- The same boat cannot always be guaranteed. There are 3 different boats but all 3 are speed boat/gliser