My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Day Trip to Mostar and Kravice Falls290 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the Kravice waterfalls and the town Mostar on this day trip from Dubrovnik. Enjoy a guided walking tour of Mostar and have some free time to do some souvenir shopping.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be surrounded by the sounds of crashing water at the Kravice waterfalls
- Capture stunning pictures in front of the falls to share with friends and family
- Step back in time through the ages on a guided tour of the streets of Mostar
- Have plenty of free time to explore the streets of Mostar at your own pace
- Get picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Dubrovnik
DescriptionCross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina and experience the natural beauty of Kravice waterfalls on this day trip from Dubrovnik. Ride in a spacious and air-conditioned vehicle and discover the top sights in Mostar on a guided walking tour. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in Dubrovnik. Relax in the vehicle with plenty of space to stretch out. Ride along the coast to Neum and stop for a short bathroom and coffee break. Arrive at the Kravice waterfalls where you can purchase a ticket into this fairytale-like landscape where numerous falls plunge into a turquoise lake surrounded by lush vegetation. Continue to the ancient town of Mostar where a local guide will greet you. Stroll through the streets to see a fascinating combination of Italian, Ottoman, and Dalmatian architecture. Spend three hours of free time shopping or stopping to purchase lunch after your guided tour before returning to your accommodation in Dubrovnik.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guided tour of Mostar Free time in Mostar Stop at the Kravice Waterfalls
- This tour involves a border crossing into Bosnia and Herzegovina. You'll be crossing the border 2 times in 1 direction, it is just 15 minutes between borders. EU citizens only need their ID and citizens of other countries need their passports