My Guide Website?
Old Zagreb Private Walking Tour15 Reviews
Enjoy a great 2-hour introduction to the city of Zagreb that focuses both on history and culture as well as the modern everyday life of Zagreb as the capital of Croatia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Enjoy a great introduction for travelers visiting Zagreb
- Tick off all the main sights of the Old Town in a 2-hour moderate walk
- Experience a combination of history and culture
- Get suggestions on how to spend the rest of your stay in Zagreb and Croatia
DescriptionOld Zagreb Private Walking Tour is the best way to experience Zagreb, relive its history and feel the pulse of a modern city. Your licensed guides will take you on a stroll through the oldest streets of Zagreb visiting all the main sights while combining historical facts with the everyday life of a big city. This tour takes guests to both Gradec and Kaptol, the two medieval settlements Zagreb was founded on. Standing on two opposing hills, still today they tell the history of cooperation and conflicts that created Zagreb as we know it. While walking the cobbled streets visitors will get to see the 13th-century Stone Gate, the St. Mark's church with its famous colorful rooftop, the Lotrščak Tower still marking noon with a cannon shot, the Bloody Bridge which has witnessed many battles through the ages, the monumental Zagreb Cathedral and much more. At the end of the tour, guests will feel like they know Zagreb by heart, ready to explore everything the city has to offer. The standard tour route can be modified, considering guests' requests and interests, pick-up and drop locations.
Includes2-hour guidance around the Old Town of Zagreb Guidance by a certified local guide with 500+ tour experience Hotel pick-up and drop-off (optional) if located in the city center
- Participants can choose between a morning and afternoon departure