From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke Day Trip111 Reviews
Spend a day exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Drive through the picturesque hinterland and explore the Upper and Lower Lakes.
- Get back to nature and explore the Plitvice Lakes
- Visit the 300-year-old village of Rastoke
- Travel comfortably and enjoy the company of an experienced and knowledgeable tour guide
DescriptionDepart Zagreb and journey to the village of Rastoke and enjoy a coffee break at the gateway to the amazing Plitvice Lakes area. Get a glimpse at some of the small waterfalls, well-preserved mills and traditional houses that line the banks of the Slunjčica River Arrive at Plitvice Lakes National Park and follow your knowledgeable guide to discover the 16 terraced lakes formed by natural travertine dams. Learn how the lakes can change color throughout the day, dependent on the angle of the sun’s rays and the mineral makeup of the water. Walk through the park on the guided sightseeing tour before your guide takes you to a local restaurant for an optional lunch. Taste the typical dishes of the region, if you wish, and feel free to ask your guide for recommendations for food, drinks or even souvenirs. After lunch, sit back in comfort on the pleasant drive back to Zagreb.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Zagreb Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned minivan or minibus English-speaking driver/guide Rastoke entrance tickets Road tolls and parking All taxes and VAT Plitvice Lakes entrance ticket Lunch Drinks and other personal expenses Optional gratuities
- Due to the geographical position and frequent local changes, the weather conditions in Plitvice Lakes National Park may be different from other parts of the country. Check the conditions in the park the day before your tour and dress appropriately
- Entrance tickets to Plitvice Lakes are not included. Please do not buy them online, as your guide will pre-purchase them for you. Please pay your guide in cash on the day of the tour (in HRK, exact amounts). Adults: 160 HRK (April, May and October), 300 HRK (June to September). Students: 100 HRK (April, May and October), 200 HRK (June to September) with valid ID. Children 7 to 17: 45 HRK (April, May and October), 100 HRK (June to September). Children 0 to 6 are free of charge.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability