My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Plitvice National Park Full-Day Tour379 Reviews
Spend the day in the breathtaking beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains on a 8-hour tour of Plitvice Lakes, and walk in forests of green. See the terraced lakes and waterfalls of crystal clear water flowing through a vast and lush environment.
- Spend the day in the beautiful surroundings of Plitvice National Park
- Walk by the side of terraced lakes and waterfalls
- Look out for shy wildlife, such as wolves and deer
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Park's biggest lake
DescriptionGranted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located roughly halfway between Zagreb and Zadar. Marked on old maps as the “Devil’s Garden,” the spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss. Departing from Zadar at 08:15, you will drive for about 1 hour and 45 minutes before reaching Plitvice National Park, home to diverse flora and fauna, including wild boar, wolves, and even bears! Once at the national park, begin your 4-hour guided tour, visiting Upper and Lower lakes and enjoying the unspoiled nature of one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Although you can’t swim in the protected lakes, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this paradise of natural wonders. Besides walking, sightseeing includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak lake. Return to Zadar at around 18:00.
IncludesTransport English-speaking driver Professional guide Walking tour Boat ride (about 20 minutes) Insurance VAT Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax) Fuel surcharge Breakfast box (sandwich, fruit, water, juice, croissant) Entrance to the National Park, which is €15 between April 1 to May 30 and October 1 to October 30, 2019. €34 between June 1 to September 30, 2019. Children under 7 years are free of charge, with 50% off for children 7-18 years
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity. This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing.
- Please wear comfortable shoes such as sneakers or sport shoes. Flip flops are not permitted
- Warm clothes are recommended because the temperature in the Park may be cooler than in Zadar
- Plitvice has a very different climate from Zadar; please check the weather forecast before your trip and dress accordingly with waterproof gear in case of rain
- Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect it so he/she can buy skip-the-line tickets which are €34 for adults and €16 for kids (7 - 18 years) from 01.06.2019 to 31.08.2019 and €15 per adult and €7.50 for kids for the rest of the season
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now