My Guide Website?
Brac Island: 3-Hour Sunset Kayaking Experience10 Reviews
Witness the amazing Dalmatian sunset from your kayak and watch the sun slowly sink into the horizon. Admire stunning coastal views as you kayak past beautiful beaches and impressive monuments.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire beautiful beaches, handmade drywalls and rocky coastlines
- Paddle into the sunset and watch the sun slowly sink into the sea
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear water
- Hear the history of the area as well as charming local stories
DescriptionSet sail for the sunset on your kayak and admire stunning coastal views on this 3-hour guided experience. Start your sunset kayaking tour from the Postira beach. Meet your instructor and learn the basics on safety and paddling. Then, head for the water and paddle towards the east. Catch the waves and enjoy the amazing views of the Dalmatian coast. Along the way, admire beautiful beaches, old handmade drywalls, and famous olive grooves. Hear interesting stories about local life on the island while paddling towards the sandy Lovrečina bay. Stop here for a swimming break and some sightseeing. Explore an old archaeological site: St. Lovre Church, and enjoy a refreshing drink in a beach bar. Now, head back to the water and paddle towards the sunset. Enjoy sunset views on the water and watch the sun slowly sink behind the horizon. Once you're ready, paddle back to the shore.
IncludesEquipment Insurance English-speaking guide
- Previous experience is not required
- The sea temperature will be between 19°C and 27°C, depending on the season
- A small level of fitness is required
- Tours are subject to weather and sea conditions
- All safety instructions must be adhered to