My Guide Website?
Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski938 Reviews
Spend a day kayaking the Zrmanja River near Zadar, encountering waterfalls, easy rapids, and hidden swimming pools. Enjoy this perfectly clear water that flows through a spectacular canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Enjoy a kayak adventure for the whole family, paddling down the Zrmanja River
- Go through magnificent canyon and underneath waterfalls
- Take on the challenge of navigating through the rapids
- Swim in the crystal-clear water
- Discover hidden gems in the canyon
DescriptionGlide down the easy rapids of the Zrmanja River on a scenic kayak or canoe tour from Kaštel Žegarski. Join your guide on a breathtaking journey through a spectacular canyon. Swim under the Krupa Waterfalls and arrive at the village of Muskovci to purchase a meal. Begin your trip in Kaštel Žegarski, a striking area with safe and gentle rapids for beginners. Learn how to handle your kayak or canoe as you slowly enter the canyon. Allow your guide to point out fish and birds, and teach you about the natural phenomenon of karst. If time and weather permit, stop by the beautiful Krupa Waterfalls and enjoy the chance to swim under them. Come across more beautiful waterfalls as you make your way down to the town of Muskovci. After the tour, your group's driver will be transported back to the starting point to pick up your car. While you're waiting to be picked up, you can relax and buy some snacks or lunch.
IncludesGuide Necessary equipment Insurance Nature park entrance fee Transfer for your group's driver from the end point back to the start to pick up your car
- Please come to the meeting point half an hour before the activity starts
- No previous kayaking experience is needed and even children from 6 years of age, accompanied by parents, can participate
- Please note that rafting boats are used in case of high water levels
- Please note that low water levels can be expected in the Summer months (July-September)
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, the activity provider will reschedule the activity