My Guide Website?
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Highlights Bike Tour77 Reviews
Explore secluded streets and discover hidden spots on this bicycle tour of Zagreb. Enjoy the stories of locals and learn about Zagreb from first-hand experience as you see the city's highlights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the historic city of Zagreb in a modern way, by bicycle!
- Head to the outskirts of town to take in stunning, lesser-known monuments
- Embark on an adventure through the city's most famous streets
- Learn the fascinating history of Zagreb from a local guide
- Choose between a shared or private experience
DescriptionWhat's better than sitting comfortably and riding through Zagreb on a bike with a light breeze in your face? Learn the Croatian city in the most exciting way, close up, and feel like a local. Discover landmarks both near and far as your guide takes you to Zagreb's most stunning and historical monuments. Frequent stops are made, each as long as you want. Learn the history behind the storied city as you fly past buildings and through streets which have been around for centuries. Both downtown and uptown will be covered on this tour. Explore Marshal Tito Square, one of Croatia's biggest and most beautiful squares which houses the Croatian National Theater and the University of Zagreb. Peer into the Well of Life and discover the Green Horseshoe. Stroll down Tkalčićeva Street and cross the Bloody Bridge along with much more on this biking tour of Zagreb.
IncludesBicycle Local guide
- You don't need to be extra fit, tours have been done by kids and elderly adults with no problems whatsoever!