My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls Small Group tour678 Reviews
Explore the historic city of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina on a full-day tour from Dubrovnik. Drive along the scenic coast of the Adriatic Sea and visit the tufa cascades of the Kravice Waterfalls.
- Savor the local cuisine of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- See the famous monuments of Mostar, such as the reconstructed Old Bridge
- Return to nature at the Kravice Waterfalls
- Get through the borders much faster with a small vehicle
- Admire the scenic views of the Adriatic coast
DescriptionEmbark on a day trip to Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls from Dubrovnik. Marvel at the panoramic views as you drive through Croatia. Enjoy a day out in Bosnia, see iconic sites, and learn about the history and culture from your guide. Following a pickup from your hotel or apartment, depart Dubrovnik and travel by air-conditioned vehicle along the beautiful coast of Croatia. Head north along the coastal road and pass the seaside villages of the Adriatic Sea. Get panoramic views of the Elaphiti Islands and stop for a coffee in the town of Neum. After coffee on your way to the Kravice Waterfalls, marvel at the tufa cascades of the Trebižat River before departing for Mostar. Wander the cobblestone streets of the bazaar and experience the city's multi-cultural and multi-faith communities on almost every corner. Admire the slender minarets of the Middle Mosque. Take in the ornate wooden balconies of the everyday houses, then enjoy some authentic food in one of the local restaurants. Return to Dubrovnik in the late afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide and tour escort
- • You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- The pickup location might be a couple of minutes' walk from your apartment, room, or hotel, as vehicles cannot enter some streets. For guests staying in Old Town, pick-up is outside walls as there is a pedestrian zone in between
- The schedule of this tour is subject to change due to the traffic, border controls, or other unforeseeable conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€82.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today