My Guide Website?
Zadar: Sunset Fishing Half-Day Guided Boat Trip3 Reviews
Discover authentic Croatian fishing with a guide. Experience fishing with catch and release, where the fish is put back in the water after it's caught.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Explore the beauty of the island of Uglljan.
- Learn how to catch your fish.
- Taste local sea food,and olive oil.
DescriptionWhen you’re in the mood to discover new fishing horizons and enjoy an exotic destination, team up with Sunset Fishing! Let Captain Goran Longin take you to some of the best fishing grounds around Ugljan Island in Croatia and show you what the local fishery is all about. Your guide has been in love with the Adriatic Sea ever since he could hold a fishing rod, and that’s what inspired him to dedicate his career to fishing. With Capt. Goran at the helm of his 20’ SeaRover, you’ll be off to fight a variety of game fish in no time. The waters around Ugljan are the playground of Mackerel, Little Tunny, Seabream, Mahi Mahi, and it’s up to you to tempt them with your lure presentation. You will try out different techniques, including jigging, bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, and more. When you’re ready to take a break, Capt. Goran will serve delicious local snacks and wine for you to enjoy as you take in the gorgeous sunset. If it sounds like a unique and beautiful experience, it’s because it is.
IncludesWe can adjust the departure time to you!
- Before book we must see weather report for book day.