My Guide Website?
Umag: Sunset Cruise with Dolphin Spotting90 Reviews
Enjoy the enchanting beauty of a sunset cruise while spotting dolphins on the Istrian west coast. Bring your loved ones along, savor a glass of local white wine, and spot dolphins as you cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Enjoy a sunset boat ride and pass by Croatia's oldest lighthouse
- Watch the Adriatic dolphins playing in the water around the boat
- Admire the most northern part of the Croatian coast
- Sip on a glass of wine and enjoy a welcome shot of schnapps
- Take in breathtaking views of Umag from the Adriatic sea
DescriptionExperience the Adriatic Sea and catch a glimpse of playful Adriatic dolphins on a scenic boat ride. Enjoy a sunset cruise and breathtaking views of Umag and Savudrija lighthouse. Head to the pier and hop aboard the boat to commence your journey. Enjoy a welcome drink of local schnapps as you set sail across the sea. Keep a watchful eye out for dolphins as your skilled captain locates them for your viewing pleasure. Watch as they play around the boat and jump out of the water. Next, head to Savudrija lighthouse, the oldest lighthouse in Croatia. Float past it and admire the stunning, rocky coastline. After spotting dolphins, sit back, relax, and savor a glass of refreshing Istrian white wine while taking in the sunset over the tranquil surroundings of the Adriatic Sea.
IncludesSunset boat cruise Welcome drink (local schnapps) Water and wine
- In the event of bad weather, the trip will be postponed to another day