My Guide Website?
Split: Transfer to Zagreb w/ Plitvice & Željava Airbase Stop7 Reviews
During your transfer between Zagreb and Split, get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes. An experienced, licensed guide will get you acquainted with the natural beauties in the heart of Croatia.
- Take in the natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park with a guided visit
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle from Split to Zagreb, or vice versa
- Take a boat ride along the lake or the panorama train around the park
- Learn about the conservation efforts for Croatia's waters, plants, and animals
- Explore the Željava Air Base military complex and snap an amazing photo
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day transfer between Zagreb and Split with a stop at the stunning Plitvice lakes and Željava Air Base military complex. This tour operates each way between Zagreb and Split. Relax as you arrive at your destination in a different city, having an amazing experience along the way. This tour also includes a photo stop at Željava airbase offering you a glimpse into the technological achievements of the 60s as it was the largest military complex in Europe. Continue your tour in a beautiful European park. Protected by UNESCO since 1979, as a World Natural Heritage, this park should not be missed. In the Plitvice National Park, nature has created 16 lakes and connected them with amazing travertine waterfalls. These beautiful waters are surrounded by natural green forests and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away. The park is also home to different animal and plant species which makes it even more precious. Along the way, you will stumble upon places with absolutely phenomenal panoramic views so it's not a bad idea to bring a camera with you to capture the surroundings and the wildlife of Plitvice Lakes. Use your free time inside the park for a pleasant recreational walk. Explore the park on foot, discovering the secrets of the park and making your way from the lower lakes to the upper lakes. Relax and rest your legs in the comfortable bus that will take you to Croatia's capital.
IncludesTransportation in air-conditioned vehicle Onboard WiFi Driver National park tour guide Boat ride or panoramic train ride Photo stop at Željava Air Base military complex
- The tour is held in all weather conditions and may include minor itinerary changes due to poor weather Keep in mind this tour involves walking on uneven surfaces The entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes National Par must be paid on-site using cash only Students must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price Ticket prices are the following: April, May, and October: 22€ for adults, 13,5€ for students, and 6€ for children older than 7 June to September: 33€ for adults, 26,5€ for students, and 13,5€ for children older than 7 Children under 7 years old may access for free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€139.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today