My Guide Website?
Split: Blue Cave and 5 Islands Tour176 Reviews
Explore the Blue Cave, before moving on to Stiniva Cove and Budikovac island, the Pakleni Islands and Hvar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the special light and the color of the Blue Cave
- Go snorkeling on Budikovac
- Experience local cuisine
- Lounge in a bar on Palmižana
DescriptionJoin a guided tour of the Blue Cave from Split and discover the serene natural beauty of the area. You will also visit the stunning Stiniva Cove, Pakleni Islands, Budikovac island, and the famous city of Hvar on a day tour. Begin your tour on a comfortable and safe speed boat fit for 12 people. First, stop at the mesmerizing Blue Cave, which is known for its shimmering blue water and is located on the small island of Biševo. Depending on the season and time, see the sunlight reflecting through the water and coming from the white floor of the cave. View the grotto in aquamarine light. This light causes the objects in the water to appear to be silver. The second stop is Stiniva Cove, which was awarded the best beach in Europe in 2016 and is famous for its difficult approach and crystal clear waters. Spend 40 minutes there swimming and sunbathing before making your way to the next stop, Budikovac Island. The beautiful blue-lagoon-like beach captures your attention from the moment you enter it, and is the perfect place for snorkeling and swimming. If you'd not prefer to swim, choose to have a drink in a local beach bar. Following an hour of sea fun, travel to the Pakleni Islands, a beautiful set of islands located in front of Hvar. There, find some of the best seafood restaurants or popular beach clubs. The city of Hvar is a real treat, due to it being one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. There, explore the local cuisine in the many restaurants and lounge bars. When it comes to sightseeing, you can't miss the city's highlights which include the fortress on top of the hill, the main square, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral. On your way back to Split, have the chance to experience one of the most beautiful sunsets in the area.
IncludesBlue Cave Entry Tickets (if option selected) Tour skipper and sailor Speedboat Snorkeling equipment Safety equipment
- If the weather is a bit windy the ride might be a little bumpy in the speedboat
- The tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions (such as mobility problems), pregnant women, people with back problems, wheelchair users, and children under 5 years of age
- Swimming in the Blue Cave is not permitted, you will spend 15 minutes inside with an official guide on a wooden boat and will be given all the important facts about the cave by the guide
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket (as it is a bit windy on the speedboat), as well as a towel, hat, sunscreen, water, and a swimsuit