Split: Blue Cave and 5 Islands Tour1 Reviews
Explore the Blue Cave (known for its mesmerizing color) before moving on to Stiniva Cove and Budikovac island. Finally, visit the Pakleni Islands and Hvar, where you can relax and try some local one-of-a-kind cuisine.
- See the special light and the color of the Blue Cave
- Go snorkeling on Budikovac
- Experience local cuisine
- Lounge in a bar on Palmižana
DescriptionYour tour starts at 7:30AM from where you will travel on a comfortable and safe speed boat fit for 12 people. The first stop is the mesmerizing Blue Cave, which is known for its shimmering blue water and is located on the small island of Biševo. Depending on the season, the ideal moment to visit the cave is between 10:00AM and noon. At this time of day, the sunlight reflects through the water coming from the white floor of the cave and bathes the grotto in aquamarine light. This light causes the objects in the water to appear to be silver. The second stop is Stiniva Cove, which was awarded the best beach of Europe in 2016 and is famous for its difficult approach and crystal clear waters. You'll spend 40 minutes there swimming and sunbathing before making your way to the next stop of Budikovac Island. The beautiful blue-lagoon-like beach captures your attention from the moment you enter it, and is the perfect place for snorkeling and swimming. If you'd not prefer to swim, you can always choose to have a drink in a local beach bar. Following an hour of sea fun, you will travel to the Pakleni Islands, a beautiful set of islands located in front of Hvar. There you can find some of the best seafood restaurants or popular beach clubs. The city of Hvar is a real treat, due to it being one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. There you can explore the local cuisine in the many restaurants and lounge bars. When it comes to sightseeing, you can't miss the city's highlights which include the fortress on top of the hill, the main square, and the St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Hvar is the final stop of the tour, but on your way back to Split you will have the chance to experience one of the most beautiful sunsets in the area.
IncludesSpeedboat Tour skipper and sailor Snorkeling equipment Safety equipment Travel insurance Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off Entry ticket to the Blue Cave (€9-14)
- If the weather is a bit windy the ride might be a little bumpy in the speedboat
- The tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions (such as mobility problems), pregnant women, people with back problems, wheelchair users, and children under 5 years of age
- When the wind is strong, the Blue cave might be closed (in the event of this your guides will refund you the full amount of the booking or reschedule it for another date)
- Swimming in the Blue Cave is not permitted, you will spend 15 minutes inside with an official guide on a wooden boat and will be given all the important facts about the cave by the guide
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket (as it is a bit windy on the speedboat), as well as a towel, hat, sunscreen, water, and a swimsuit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY