My Guide Website?
Split and Trogir: Private Hvar and Red Rocks Boat Tour
A private island-hopping tour from Trogir or Split to the famous Hvar, Red Rocks and Pakleini Islands. You can explore the best spots for swimming and snorkeling, and receive recommendations on the best places for lunch.
- Enjoy a day on the sea
- Explore Hvar Town, one of the most popular destinations at Dalmatian coast, town rich of culture and popular destination of many celebrities
- Enjoy the magnificent view from fort Fortica
DescriptionAfter departing at 9:00AM from your meeting point in either Split, Trogir or Kaštela, you will begin a speedboat ride to the Pakleni Islands, with views of the islands on the way. You will arrive to a place with the most beautiful beaches in the area, at which point you can stop to enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear sea. After swimming and relaxing at the Pakleni Islands, you will continue your boat tour to Red Rocks, the natural phenomenon near Milna on Island Hvar. Here you will receive stunning view of Red Rocks itself, a fascinating place for snorkeling and for those who have the courage to jump from the nearby cliffs. Following this, it will be time for lunch, where you will have between Milna on Island Hvar, or Palmižana on the Pakleni Islands to choose from. You will have a wide choice of restaurants, and your skipper will suggest which your better options are depending on your tastes and diets. Following lunch, you will head to Hvar, where you will have 2 hours' free time to explore. After exploring the Hvar Town, it will be time to return back at which point your tour will end at 6:00PM.
IncludesPrivate boat Professional English-speaking skipper Bottled water on boat Snorkeling equipment Full safety equipment on boat Fuel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a towel, a swimsuit, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for children under 2 years