My Guide Website?
From Kaštela or Solin: Krka Waterfalls Tour5 Reviews
Explore the magical Krka National Park. Enjoy the fresh air, nature and magical waterfalls.
- See the majestic Skradinski Buk waterfall
- Enjoy a boat ride through the canyon of Krka River
- Witness spectacular nature and wildlife
DescriptionTake a comprehensive tour of Krka National Park with an expert guide, explore the village of Skradin, and visit the ethnographic museum. Get picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle and head to the beautiful village of Skradin. After purchasing entrance tickets, the journey starts with a short boat ride down the Krka River to the Skradinski Buk waterfalls, one of the most beautiful sights in Krka National Park. Enjoy 5 hours of free time in the park to spend as you like. Explore the wooden pathway surrounding the park, visit the ethnographic museum, check out the old water mills and see the remains of the first hydroelectric power station in Europe. Krka is the only Croatian national park where swimming is allowed in the summer season. Enjoy swimming in the lower lake in crystal clear water.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Boat cruise along the river Entry to ethnographic museum and watermills Insurance and VAT
- • Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park so can be subject to change • Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible • The park is stroller accessible, but with occasional rocky paths and stairs • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour operates in all weather conditions • Please advise during booking if you will be bringing any children under 7 years old on the tour • Means of transportation depends on the group size (either by minivan, bus, or double-decker bus)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 50%
Reserve Your Experience
From €29.98€14.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today