My Guide Website?
Zadar: Ugljan, Ošljak and Školjić Islands Private Boat Tour40 Reviews
Discover some of the most beautiful islands near to Zadar on a half-day tour by speedboat. Escape the crowds and enjoy the peace and quiet of the islands of Ugljan, Ošljak and Školjić.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Take a private speedboat to the smallest inhabited island in Croatia
- Swim and snorkel at 3 different islands and relax on secluded beaches
- Taste the local food in a typical fishing village
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful islands of Ugljan, Ošljak and Školjić on a private 4-hour speedboat tour from Zadar. Escape the crowds and speed across the Adriatic Sea to the car-free island of Ošljak. Learn the history of the sparsely populated settlement from your knowledeable guide. Find a secluded beach and relax in the shade of the pine trees, or marvel at the marine life and snorkel in the sea. See the 19th-century windmills and discover a small church said to date back to the 5th or 6th century. Wander around the olive groves to find an old olive oil press. Sail to the smaller island of Školjič and stroll to the Franciscan monastery. Visit the museum that has a copy of the Holy Bible from the 15th century. Then relax near the pier or at a sandy beach with shallow, crystal clear water. Head to one of the villages on Ugljan island to enjoy a snack in a local fisherman’s restaurant. Try some of the local wine, or go for a walk through the village and soak up the atmosphere.
IncludesBoat rental Professional skipper and knowledgeable guide Lifejackets Diving masks Insurance Fuel
- This activity is suitable for children aged 3 and above
- Bring your swimming costume, sunglasses, a beach towel, sunscreen, a hat and waterproof shoes
- Bring your own drinks and snacks
- This tour lasts around 4 hours and can be done in the morning, at midday or in the afternoon. The afternoon tour includes watching the sunset from the boat