My Guide Website?
Split: Self-Guided Full-Day or Half-Day Jet Ski Ride
Escape the city and explore the open sea by jet ski. Take a break from the world and discover the islands in Split's archipelago at your own pace. Choose to rent a jet ski for a half or full day.
- Feel your adrenaline rush as you ride across the Adriatic Sea's blue waters
- Rent a jet ski for a half or full day and enjoy an adventure at your own pace
- Explore the various islands in Split's archipelago on a self-guided tour
- Discover the UNESCO-listed city of Trogir and the beaches of Ciovo Island
- Ride to remote islands, visit secluded bays, and take in the scenic views
DescriptionEnjoy a half-day or full-day jet ski ride and feel the thrill of riding along the Adriatic coast, an ideal destination for water sports. Avoid the restrictiveness of a guided tour and see the places you want to see. Explore Split's offshore highlights at your own pace. Discover secluded bays, remote islands, and scenic views on a break from the busy city of Split. Check out Ciovo Island, the UNESCO-listed city of Trogir, and more.
IncludesJet ski Safety equipment
- You will need to pay a €500 deposit on the day, which is refunded after the tour A driver's license is required Price is counted per jet ski
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€447.94Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today