My Guide Website?
Split: Old City Guided Walking Tour15 Reviews
Forget the guidebook with a historical insight of a 700 year old town provided by a local guide. Explore rich history and top attractions of Split on a 1-hour information-packed walking tour and admire the spectacular views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Take your vacation to the next level and reward yourself with best city tour
- Explore the old city of Split on a 1-hour walking tour with a professional guide
- Travel back in time with your knowledgeable guide
- Learn more about this grandiose UNESCO protected area in the best possible way
DescriptionStroll around narrow stone streets and fascinating monuments. Forget the generic sightseeing and feel the vibes of the city on a unique tour where you have the opportunity to discover the old parts of the town. Travel back in time with your knowledgeable guide and learn more about this grandiose UNESCO-protected area in the best possible way. Forget the guidebook, with the historical insight provided by a local guide. Your guide will show you the most important sights, hidden inside the walled palace of the Diocletian that were influenced by Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, and Venetians, and take you on an exciting journey through the history and lifestyle of ancient Split. Start exploring the most fascinating Croatian town from the main promenade, and continue towards fabulous historical sites and hidden alleys in the town. Gain an insight into the architecture, history, and modern way of living of Split's citizens while admiring glorious architectural scenery.
IncludesLocal English speaking tour guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Dress code is smart casual