My Guide Website?
Split: Blue Cave 5 Islands Trip with Blue Cave Entry Ticket845 Reviews
Spend the day island hopping by speedboat on a full-day tour from Split. Experience a miracle of nature at the Blue Cave and go for a swim in the Adriatic Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore islands which you wouldn't be able to see in a week by ferry
- Visit the Blue Cave
- Enjoy coffee in a picturesque fisherman village Komiža
- Swim on a small beach on Budikovac island
DescriptionExplore the islands of the Adriatic Sea on a full-day tour from Split. Visit the Blue Cave, sunbathe or go snorkelling on Stiniva beach, and enjoy free time in Hvar on this speedboat excursion. Climb aboard a speedboat to visit the Blue Cave on Biševo island (tickets included). Arrive when the sunlight reflects through the seafloor and bathes the cave in aquamarine light. Enjoy a short coffee break in the village of Komiža on Vis island. At around 12:00 PM, cruise to the southern side to swim in the unique bay of Stiniva. The next locations are small, hidden caves around Vis island. Stiniva bay is the first swimming stop of the day, for about half an hour, followed by the second one on Budikovac island. This is the only sandy beach among all other pebble beaches along our way so be sure to hop in and feel sand on your toes. Dry landing directly onto the beach, you'll have more than enough time to cool off, sunbathe and snorkel in this unique bay. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Pakleni archipelago on the way to Hvar where you will have more than two hours of free time. The boat will return to the same place where the tour started from, at around 6:00 PM.
IncludesTransportation by speedboat Skipper Entrance tickets to Blue Cave Visit to Komiža Swimming stop at Stiniva bay Swimming stop on Budikovac island Panoramic view of the Pakleni archipelago Visit to Hvar Host/ hostess on the boat
- Please make sure you notify the local tour operator if you have any medical problems, use medications, are pregnant or want to travel with a small child
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sun cream
- Bring a towel, your swimming costume and some finger snacks
- You can bring additional clothes to change into, especially if you are going on a tour pre or post-season
- Please note that it can be a little chilly in the mornings
- If you want to snorkel, please bring your own equipment