My Guide Website?
Split 4-Hour Guided Sea Kayak Tour20 Reviews
Spend a relaxing half day paddling in the sea surrounding the town of Split and Marjan Hill and enjoy spectacular views of red roofs, hills, forests, and islands. Choose a morning session or enjoy the magnificent sunset from the sea on the afternoon tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Enjoy spectacular views of Split, forested hills, and islands from your sea kayak
- Take a swimming break or try cliff diving
- Marvel at the Sustipan Cliff rising 40 meters above the sea
DescriptionAfter a short instructional and safety briefing you’ll head out in your sea kayak from the northern shore of Marjan peninsula on 4-hour guided paddling tour. Paddling west with your guide you’ll follow the beautiful shadow of Marjan Hill, the peninsula in the center of Split almost completely surrounded by the sea. The hill is 178 meters high and is completely covered by dense pine forest. Pass through the Kaštela channel, with the 7 villages of Kaštela to the north and the Kozjak Hill rising above them. You’ll have a view of Split from the north-west, and the 1,300-meter-high Mosor Hill. On the west, see the island of Čiovo on the horizon. After reaching the Marjan Cape, you’ll pass by the most beautiful part of the town, built in classic Mediterranean style. From this point you’ll paddle east as you admire the south shore of Marjan. Pass by fascinating pyramid rocks, and stop for a break to swim and enjoy refreshments. Further east, you’ll pass by Villa Dalmatia, the resort of former Yugoslav president Tito, where he hosted numerous world celebrities and politicians. Soon you’ll reach the Sustipan Cliff, jutting sharply up from the sea. For climbing enthusiasts, this is the perfect place for deep water soloing, climbing up from the water without protective gear, and finalizing the climb with a cliff dive into the sea! Continue paddling to the outer gates of the port, where you’ll be rewarded with fabulous views of the town promenade, a 1,700-year-old palace, the red roofs of the old town, Marjan Hill, and the other hills surrounding Split.
IncludesSea kayak and equipment Local guide Insurance
- Bring some dry clothes, sun protection, and a swimsuit (in case you decide to jump into the water)!