My Guide Website?
Rovinj: Sunset Cruise and Swim585 Reviews
Watch the sunset over the Adriatic Sea on a dolphin-watching cruise from Rovinj. Climb aboard and experience the historic city and scenery from a different perspective. Have a chance to see dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Sail around the archipelago of Rovinj on a cruise with unlimited drinks
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset aboard a comfortable cruise
- Have a good chance of catching a glimpse of wild dolphins
- Enjoy 30 minutes of swimming and jumping in the crystal clear sea
- Look out for the life in the underwater world, including plenty of fish
DescriptionClimb aboard for a stunning sunset cruise across the Adriatic Sea and enjoy a family-friendly atmosphere, fresh fruits, and beautiful views along the way. Set sail from the historic city of Rovinj on board a boat with the capacity for up to 59 passengers, making it ideal for a fun group activity. Get the chance to encounter dolphins in the wild, if you're lucky, and stop for a swim if you wish to join the fish in the sea. Watch the sunset over the green mountains, creating a gorgeous sky over the beautiful city. Enjoy a variety of drinks on board as you relax at the end of the day.
IncludesSunset cruise Unlimited drinks Stop for swimming Fresh fruits
- Although there is an extremely high possibility of seeing dolphins on the cruise, it is not totally guaranteed A minimum of 20 participants is necessary for the tour to operate In the event of bad weather, the tour will be canceled and a replacement date or full refund will be issued
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€35.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today