My Guide Website?
Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls Tour from Dubrovnik
Visit Bosnia & Herzegovina’s Kravice Waterfalls on a day trip from Dubrovnik. Enjoy and relax on Kravice waterfalls. Enjoy your free time in Mostar for lunch and sightseeing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Visit Bosnia & Herzegovina’s Kravice Waterfalls on a day trip from Dubrovnik
- Your driver escorts you from town to town narrating sights along the way
- See the famous monuments of Mostar, reconstructed Old Bridge
- Admire the scenic views of the Adriatic coast
- Enjoy convenient pick-up and drop-off from your Dubrovnik hotel
DescriptionThe boarding of passengers on the pre-scheduled locations is foreseen from 06:30 to 07:00. At 08:30 we will reach the shore of Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a short coffee break in duration of 15 minutes. At 9:00 we will start travelling to the border, which we will reach at 9:30. Follows the obligatory passport check and therefore you must have your travel documents with. Around 10:00 we will reach Kravica waterfalls where you will have 1 hour and 30 minutes free time. After waterfalls we will go to the town of Mostar, where you will have 3 hours free time with sightseeing and lunch at the recommended local restaurant. Around 15:00 we will start travelling back to the town of Dubrovnik. At 15:45 we will arrive at the border, again with obligatory border control of the passengers. At 16:30 we will have a 15-minute break. The foreseen arrival to the town of Dubrovnik is around 17:30 – 18:30 and the clients will then be returned to their boarding locations. Duration: 07:30 – 18:30 Tour guide in car, mini van or coach is included in price Travel documents obligatory Currency EUR and Convertible Mark
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional guide Guide and tour escort
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler The pickup location might be a couple of minutes' walk from your apartment, room, or hotel, as vehicles cannot enter some streets. For guests staying in Old Town, pick-up is outside walls as there is a pedestrian zone in between The schedule of this tour is subject to change due to the traffic, border controls, or other unforeseeable conditions. We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber. In off season to organise this tour I need to have minimum 4 people. Tour transport will be organised depending how many people we have that day maybe car or van or coach. We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik.