My Guide Website?
Korčula & Pelješac: Wine & Culture Experience from Dubrovnik80 Reviews
Two spectacular Croatian destinations in one day! On this day trip from Dubrovnik, you will enjoy the spectacular Mediterranean scenery of the glittering Peljesac peninsula, the ancient beauty of Korcula island, and their delicious food and wine culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Visit Croatia's stunning Pelješac peninsula and the gorgeous island of Korčula
- View incredible scenery and breathtaking coastal landscapes
- Discover the history of the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Learn about Croatia's great wine in the best way possible – by tasting it
DescriptionWhen it comes to Croatian winemaking, the stunning Pelješac peninsula and the beautiful island of Korčula are two destinations not to be missed. The scenic peninsula of Pelješac stretches out like a green finger into the Adriatic Sea. Picturesque vineyards cling to rocky slopes dotted by the thick Mediterranean vegetation. A short ferry ride brings you to a beautiful island steeped in history – the island of Korčula. A trip to these jewels of the Croatian coastline makes for a magical day where you will be awestruck by the region's natural beauty while having the chance to sip exquisite local wines. The Pelješac peninsula personifies the best of the Mediterranean – a spectacular coastline and wild interior, hidden coves and beaches, vineyards, oyster bays, historic towns and villages, delicious food, and great wines. A short ferry trip brings you to the magical island of Korčula and its fairy-tale like walled town. The walled city, birthplace of Marco Polo, was first mentioned in the 10th century and every pristine stone has its own special history. This tour offers two spectacular destinations in one day all combined with exceptional cuisines and fine wines, making for a perfect day trip from Dubrovnik. And as the Croatian saying goes “A day without wine is like a day without sunshine”.
IncludesPickup Transportation Transportation fees (parking, tolls) Ferry tickets Wine tasting Korčula city tour Guide
- What to wear and what to bring:
- Casual clothes
- Sunblock and hat
- Camera Note that the local currency is KN (Croatian Kuna)