My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Ugljan & Molat Island Speedboat Snorkeling Trip16 Reviews
Set sail from Zadar on a thrilling speedboat trip to Ugljan and Molat island. Spend time snorkeling in the crystal clear water and admire the local sights as you stroll through the idyllic villages.
- Snorkel above sunken ship
- Enjoy on gorgeous sandy lagoons on Molat Island
- Witness stunning Rivanj lighthouse
- Explore lush Island Ugljan & enjoy in unique island lifestyle in Mediterranean village Preko
- Visit smallest inhabited island in the Adriatic - Galevac
DescriptionOpt-in for a thrilling half-day beach escape to nearby islands. You will enjoy a scenic and thrilling speedboat ride in the dotted Zadar archipelago. Witness stunning Rivanj lighthouse on small island group 'Tri Sestrice' before you opt-in for your first boat tour adventure. Once you arrive at the first stop, you will get snorkeling gear and enjoy snorkeling above a sunken ship near Sestrunj island, and meet the vivid marine life of the Adriatic Sea. After your snorkeling adventure, you will head to your second location - Molat island where you will enjoy gorgeous sandy lagoons, far away from brimming summer crowds. Relax, swim in pristine bays, and enjoy in best summer activities. You will visit the lush island Ugljan known as 'The Green Garden' of Zadar as your third stop. You will enjoy in a scenic stroll around the Mediterranean village Preko, get a chance to experience the island lifestyle, enjoy stunning beaches, and pristine beaches, and get a chance to visit the smallest inhabited island - Galevac. On Galevac islet, you can visit a Franciscan monastery with a secret library and enjoy in lush island vegetation and stunning vistas. Before you head back to Zadar, you will enjoy in sightseeing speedboat ride along the sea promenade of Zadar Old town and enjoy the melody of the Zadar Sea Organ, a unique landmark, that uses the power of the wind and waves to produce an otherworldly melody.
IncludesCaptain (guide) Windproof jackets Safety gear First aid kit Snorkeling gear Sunscreen 1 cider or 1 beer Bottled water Snack Motion sickness pills
- The program of this private tour is subjected to changes depending on the weather and sea conditions. From 2.000+ tours since 2015. 98% of the programs were per schedule, and on time. On the occasion of unfavorable weather, The Captain will make decisions on the spot, advise behavior and if necessary, change the program concerning your safety. In any case, and even in the other spots, we will do our best to make your time exciting, and provide unforgettable experiences and life-lasting memories. Don’t worry, apart from “Plan A”, we have already planned the B, C and D itineraries which are equally enjoyable. In the event of such circumstances, we will not offer any refunds.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€66.69Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today