My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Krka National Park and Waterfalls Day Trip138 Reviews
Experience the greenery and waterfalls of Krka National Park as you reconnect with nature on this day trip from Zadar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Discover the lush nature and waterfalls of Krka National Park
- Learn about the native flora and fauna from a licensed guide
- Hear about the water mills and first hydroelectric plant of Croatia
DescriptionEnjoy the scenic drive in an air-conditioned bus as you make your way towards Krka National Park. The park's main attraction is the Krka river, which is famous for its series of cascading waterfalls, including the beautiful Skradinski buk. The park is also home to a rich cultural heritage, with historic sights and artifacts dating back to prehistoric times. Our licensed guide will take you on a walking tour of the park, and afterwards you will have some time to explore it at your own pace. In the spring and fall, we'll take you to the town of Šibenik, where you will explore UNESCO World Heritage monuments like the Cathedral of St. James on your own, or go for a stroll along the promenade for breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea. In the summer months (June to September), you will take a boat ride from Skradinski buk to the town of Skradin, where you can take a break from the summer heat and enjoy a refreshing swim in the Krka river. You can also just relax and enjoy the gorgeous scenery, or have lunch in one of the local restaurants. Return to your meeting point in Zadar at the end of your tour.
IncludesPick up at nearest meeting point Transportation by air-conditioned bus or van Guide Entrance ticket to Krka National Park (if option chosen)
- Swimming in the park is not allowed