My Guide Website?
From Trogir or Split: Private Speedboat Tour to Brac Island2 Reviews
Take a private speedboat trip to the island of Brac and its famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn) beach. Discover hidden bays and swim in the crystal clear sea.
- Enjoy a private speedboat ride
- Discover hidden bays on the island of Brac
- Visit the Golden Horn beach
DescriptionBegin the day with a departure from Trogir or Split. Take a boat ride to one of the most popular beaches in Croatia, with a few stops at the hidden bays on the Island of Brac. Sit back and relax on a private ride and enjoy drinks on board. Dock on Brac at the village of Bol on the south coast of the island. The biggest attraction in Bol is the Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach – a spit of land that stretches 500 meters into the sea and changes shape every few years when influenced by strong sea currents. Find many other beaches and private coves in Bol and its surrounding area. Brac is characterized by its favorable climate: mild, mostly moist winters and dry, hot and sunny summers. A local wind provides a cooling breeze on hot summer days and makes Bol a paradise for surfers. Take some free time for swimming, lunch and shopping, before returning to Trogir and Split in late afternoon.
IncludesSpeedboat (max. 10 people) Skipper Fuel Insurance Taxes Drinks on the boat
- This speedboat trip is not recommended for those with a medical condition or for pregnant women. It is also not recommended for those with back problems or for small children
- If the sea conditions or weather are unfavorable for traveling by speedboat, your tour will be rescheduled for the next day. If this is not suitable you will receive a full refund
- Please take sunscreen, a hat, towel, dry clothes to change into and comfortable shoes (not flip flops)